Canadian Geo land & marine surveying department is headed by professional and highly qualified survey engineers and surveyors. Most of the staff engineers of this department have worked as consultant for the government before joining Canadian Geo. With complete in-house facilities and state of the art equipment and specialized software, this department is becoming one of the leaders in the field of land and marine surveying in the region.
Any site from a single plot to a large multi-acre development. Canadian Geo Parkland utilizes the latest GPS technology plus Total Stations, alongside specialist data processing software. We have over 40 years of experience as a business surveying site across the UAE and further afield.
We recognize the challenging and changing needs of our customers with regard to pipeline surveying and mapping. Topographic works hard to deliver on those needs. We are a project land surveyor partner with experience, thoroughness, timeliness and the latest technology. Additionally, we provide flexibility and can manage projects of varying sizes, various types, and over the course of varying lengths of time. All surveys may be performed to whatever level of detail is required.
The scope of services offered by the Land & Marine Surveying includes:
- Topographic survey.
- Ground Run Topographic Surveys
- Aerial Topographic Surveys (Control)
- Utility Location Surveys
- Geodetic Surveys
- Global Positioning Surveys (GPS)
- Geographical Information Systems (GIS)
- Corridor alignments (horizontal & vertical) and profiles.
- Setting out survey.
- Digital terrain modeling.
- Establishment of control stations and bench marks.
- Precise and differential leveling.
- Maps digitizing and conversion of raster to vector.
- Land Title Surveys
- As-built Surveys
- Encroachment Surveys
- Subdivision Plats
- Highway Construction
- Bridge Construction
- Utility Construction- Water, Sanitary Sewer, and Storm
- Residential & Commercial Construction- Light Commercial and Industrial
- Multi-Story Construction Building Layout
- Quantity Survey