Canadian Geo maintains modern drilling, soil-rock sampling, and field testing equipment designed for all types of geotechnical investigation purposes. Canadian Geo also has the latest field and laboratory testing equipment.
We delivers a thorough analysis of your site using the most up-to-date technology. Taking samples through borehole drilling and sampling, geophysical logging and peizometre testing, our geotechnical testing accurately quantifies ground conditions at your project site. Soil samples are analyzed at our in-house soil and rock testing laboratories to determine design parameters.
Our field data acquisition and sampling services are underpinned by our geotechnical expertise in executing complex and technically demanding projects. Other key services include:
The scopes of services of Canadian Geo site and geotechnical investigation include:
- Soil investigation (On-Shore & Off-shore Drilling)
- Site characterization and hazard mapping
- Subsurface investigations and baseline reports (boreholes and test holes)
- Comprehensive field and laboratory services
- Shallow and deep foundation design advice and load testing
- Site improvements; dynamic compaction, engineered fills, pre-loading
- Earth pressure design parameters
- Slope stability assessments
- Asphalt and concrete pavement; assessment and design
- Studies, management and supervision of major excavations.
With various field testing inculding:
- Standard Penetration Test (SPT)
- Electric Cone Penetration Testing (CPT)
- Dynamic Cone Penetrometer Test (DCP)
- Pressure meter Test
- Instrumentation and Monitoring
- Permeability Testing
- Inclinometer Testing
- Piezometer Installation and Monitoring
- Plate Bearing Test