Canadian Geo Parkland has considerable experience in preparing environmental assessments and impact statements for a variety of important and potentially contentious projects.
Our experienced team can guide you through the site assessment and remediation process to meet your desired objectives. Environmental and hydrogeologic engineering services include Phase I preliminary site assessment studies, Phase II subsurface contamination investigations, human health risk assessments, hydrogeologic site characterization, and mounding analyses of large scale septic systems.
- Environmental impact assessment studies.
- Environmental baseline surveys.
- Environmental studies of groundwater, surface water and soil.
- Environmental monitoring.
- Testing of water for irrigation and drinking purposes.
- Testing of wastewater quality.
- Environmental site assessment Phases I, II &III.