We strive to continually improve the effectiveness of these management systems by setting measurable objectives, analyzing feedback and acting on the results.
Canadian Geo Parkland fully integrated Geoscience (Soil Testing Services) Company providing leading geotechnical engineering, geophysical and reservoir capabilities to its broad base of customers primarily from the Soil. Experience shows that providing a high level of professionalism, quality and service in the Land Survey industry leads to the development of ongoing working relationships with current and prospective clients.
Quality Policy Objectives
Objectives and control issues include committed to the following:
- Planning and controlling of projects to eliminate errors and lost time.
- Take appropriate action when performance does not exceed company expectation.
- Conform to standard industries rules and regulation.
- Company personnel to develop professional working relationship with clients to achieve our mutual goals and objectives.
- Use resources efficiently.
- Communicate the policy to all personnel to clearly understand the long-term goals.
- Enhance the skills of our personnel which will improve our products and service.
- Structured customer feedback, audits and management reviews are systematically used to ensure that our systems remain effective and capable of meeting management and customer expectations.
- Review company policies and procedures to ensure it is both adequate and effective.